zhitongguigu 回复:0 | 查看:1714 | 发表于 2019-6-19 22:27:39 |阅读模式 |复制链接

UWCSSA提醒您:

警惕网络诈骗与盗号,不要在他人发送的网站中输入密码,换汇或付款时请小心诈骗。

为了避免个人信息泄漏,建议在帖子中使用不常用的邮箱,或使用私信发送联系方式(点击对方的头像,然后“发送消息”)。

帖子通过审核只代表内容不违规,CSSA 不会验证内容的真实性。请谨防诈骗。

登录后可回复主题

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册账号

x
“同一个世界,同一个不加班的梦想。”“矿工”和“码农”在大家眼中除了高薪这个标签之外,还有需要不时的加班以应对紧急的突发情况。目前,IT行业当之无愧成为了加班最疯狂的行业之一。故而在面试时,“How do you work under pressure?”也是面试官们喜欢的高频问题。

这个问题涉及到求职者如何看待压力,以及求职者与同事、上级的关系。同时,这也会让面试官更好地了解求职者的能力、性格、态度和经历。那么,面对“压力”问题,又该如何回答才算得上交出一份优秀的答卷呢?计算机专业无所畏惧!阅读以下求职指南,快速上手“压力”问题!出击!

相似&衍生问题
在面试中,你可能会遇到关于“压力”的不同问法。截止日期?团队沟通?规划时间?衍生问题五花八门,包含但不仅限于以下:

How do you react when under pressure?
How are you with making deadlines?
How do you respond when you need to deliver something without having enough time to do the job correctly?
How do you respond to stress?
Do you handle pressure well?

面试官想从答案中得到什么?
首先,我们来分析面试官问这个问题的心态,“他想从答案中得到什么?”面试官想知道求职者是否能够在一个要求高、节奏快的环境中高效地工作,以及求职者是否愿意付出额外的努力。换句话说,就是传说中的在必要情况下你愿不愿意加班?

然而,这个问题以及它所引出的答案,不仅能帮助面试官评估求职者在压力下的工作能力,还有助于帮助他们评估求职者的判断能力、决策能力、解决问题能力以及时间管理能力。

从根本上说,面试官真正想问的是:“当情况变得复杂、事情变得棘手时,你是否能冷静评估形势,专注认真的完成任务,你是否是我们想要的可靠同伴?”

公司想&不想聘用什么样的人?
根据面试者的答案,面试官会收集整理所需要的信息,请记住,公司可能不会聘用以下人士:
以愤怒或悲伤的形式向外表达压力的人;
对压力的反应具有破坏性的人;
压力会阻碍或降低其工作质量的人;
由于压力过大而不堪重负自闭的人;
将自己或他人置于不必要的压力情况中的人(例如,由于拖延或不注重细节造成的麻烦)。

另一方面,公司会欣赏这样的面试者:
受到健康压力的激励,并利用它来提高工作效率、工作质量的人;
根据轻重缓急,提前规划好工作顺序,避免压力的人;
与经理和同事保持公开透明的信息制度、经常有建设性想法的人;
能察觉到压力来源,并且有改善意向的人。

回答问题时需注意什么
在为资本大佬创造价值的同时总会遇见一些或大或小的挫折,毕竟,几乎所有的工作都有一定的压力,无论是达到预期目标、按时完成任务,还是同时处理多项任务等。而在压力下的工作能力则是雇主考核求职者的一项重要标准。因此,你需要想方设法证明自己完全有能力抗住压力,在困难情况下冷静高效的完成任务!

是“show”不是“tell”
没必要叙述承受压力时那压抑的心情、绝望的状况,这是面试不是心理咨询。从本质上讲,你需要展示,而不是讲述。回答这个问题的最终目标是向雇主证明,当事情变得棘手时,你完全有能力处理好事情,你的工作表现不会因情况紧迫而受到阻碍。可以将重点放在你如何应对压力,又是如何在压力下茁壮成长的。

谈论外部压力
在可能的情况下,最好永远、永远都不要谈论由自己的行为而导致的“压力”。即使你最终成功了,雇主也只会把你看作是公司的负担。例如,你要做一份非常重要的报告,但你有些拖延。最后,即使你在规定的期限内圆满完成了任务,你仍然会被认为是懒惰和不值得信任的。同样,也不要轻易指责别人,尽量选择一些突发的、超出自身可控范围之内的“压力”事例。

可以艺术加工,杜绝胡编乱造
说的太假会被发现,太耿直又容易与offer失之交臂,把握好度量,把你的答案和生活工作中的例子联系起来,不要虚构现实。如果你是职场新人,没有任何值得反思的工作经历,那么你可以谈论生活中其他领域的压力状况,比如期末考试等。

思考方向
在准备这个问题的答案时,可以考虑以下问题,帮助自己设计一个积极向上的优秀答案:
压力的原因是什么?
你的反应如何?
你是如何减轻压力的?
如果再次遇见这种情况,你会怎么做?
压力在哪些方面帮助了你?或者在哪些方面对你产生了负面影响?

相关示例?是海量示例!
冷静规划,压力是动力:
“Pressure hasn’t always been my friend, to be honest, but I know it’s part of work and life, and I’ve actually figured out ways to not only deal with it, but use it as motivation rather than an excuse for throwing in the towel. Some of the effective tactics I’ve started using are A, B, and C. I’ve really noticed a great deal of improvement in how I work under pressure, and I’m now able to maintain a more positive attitude when stressful situations arise!”

“I tend to thrive under pressure because it forces me to really focus on what I’m doing, assess my priorities, and come up with a plan. Rather than quickly reacting, I try to stop and collect my thoughts, remain calm, and envision a positive outcome. For instance, in my last job, my manager told me I had 24 hours to create a presentation that I’d have to present to our tech lead. I could have easily panicked—or jumped right in without taking the time to really think my plan through, which would have caused me to panic later! But instead, I took a few hours to clear my mind and came up with a plan of attack. The next day, I presented to our tech lead and felt great about the work I had done, which allowed me to remain calm during the presentation. It’s certainly not always easy to perform well under pressure, but I’m happy to say I’ve found what works for me!”

"I have a couple of friends who hate working under pressure. I don't know if it's odd, but I really enjoy working under pressure. I use the feelings of pressure as a tool to motivate me to work harder and more efficiently. In my last job, I remember we had a project to complete in 4 days where it usually took 10 days. There was a lot of panic by some team members, but I ensured everyone that if we concentrate on the task and work real hard, we can complete the project. It took a lot of overtime, and the last day we were in the office until two AM, but we managed to finish. It was hard work, but I really enjoyed that experience."

“Planning is an important tool in handling stress for me. Drawing up detailed plans for projects and even my daily work helps me to get ahead of stressful situations. When stress does inevitably arise, planning helps me to tackle the situation one step at a time to prioritize what needs to be done in an efficient way for myself and my colleagues. In fact, some of my best work in streamlining processes has come from a stressful situation. I’ve been able to design simpler, more efficient workflows with less room for error.”

“Stress can be a big motivator for me. A healthy amount of pressure helps me produce efficient, quality work by giving me a picture of what my colleagues need from me and when. I’ve experienced stressful situations that bring my team together, and have seen some of our best work come from pressure.”

“Pressure is very important to me. Good pressure—such as having many assignments or an upcoming deadline—helps me to stay motivated and productive. Of course, there are times when too much pressure can lead to stress. However, I'm very skilled at balancing multiple projects and meeting deadlines; this ability prevents me from feeling stressed too often. For example, I once had three large projects due in the same week, and that was a lot of pressure. Because I created a schedule that detailed how I would break down each project into small assignments, I completed all three projects ahead of time and avoided unnecessary stress. ”

注重沟通:
“For me, communication is key in stressful situations, if even over-communicating to ensure everyone is on the same page. For example, I was working on a project with another team and we found there was a lot of duplicate work being done. By scheduling a weekly standup and keeping open lines of honest communication with our teams and managers, we pushed the project forward and ended up moving the needle on a company goal in a big way.”

无论压力与否,都从容面对:
"To tell you the truth, I think I work the same if there's pressure or if there's no pressure. I try and take out negative emotional factors and work hard regardless of down time or busy time. I always prioritize and organize my work, and from there, work efficiently. If the situation involved pressure due to a lack of time, then the only difference in my work would be the extra time I would need to put in to meet the deadline on time. Since I believe my normal work is great work, then I suppose I work well under pressure."

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

登录 发布 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表