警惕网络诈骗与盗号,不要在他人发送的网站中输入密码,换汇或付款时请小心诈骗。

为了避免个人信息泄漏,建议在帖子中使用不常用的邮箱,或使用私信发送联系方式(点击对方的头像,然后“发送消息”)。

帖子通过审核只代表内容不违规,CSSA 不会验证内容的真实性。请谨防诈骗。

登录后可回复主题

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册账号

x
再次替房东老奶奶招租,很好的房子,我2015年带着儿子租了一年,交通购物、小孩上学都非常方便,可以做饭,老人也非常好客,希望大家关注。
下面是老奶奶自己对房子的介绍,可以联系他的Email: [email protected]
I have a very beautiful and charming home to share in Montlake (98112) very close to the UW, buses 43 and 48 (5 minutes to the UW) and an exquisite park, the Arboretum. It has 3 bedrooms (with queen beds), my study, 2 baths, a fully equipped kitchen, a large living room and dining room with french doors leading to a patio, many windows, a lush garden, art and antiquities, oriental carpets, and a w/d.

The house is very clean, quiet, private and friendly. I am looking for people who want a very comfortable home and are neat, respectful and considerate of others so we can live harmoniously.The upstairs bedroom is available Nov 1 and has French doors leading to a private sundeck, a desk, chairs, queen bed and oriental rug.The very large daylight basement suite is available January 1 and has an alcove with a queen bed and a living room/study area with a large desk, extra bed, comfortable chairs, glass coffee table, bureaus, white carpets and three small windows.

I am a retired UW School of Medicine published health researcher, and I have 2 11 year old dogs who live here about three days a week. I am very active taking UW classes (film, literature, history, Russian Jewish literature and memoir etc) and lecture series, film club, book club, concerts and keeping up with history and politics. For the past five years I have had visiting Chinese professors and the Chinese food has made me very spoiled!

The rent is $900 a month including internet, all utilities and twice monthly housekeeping. I would prefer a 6-24 month lease but am flexible.

Please contact me and let me know a little about yourself and what you are looking for if this sounds interesting to you. I can send photos upon request.

发表于 2018-9-16 23:44:11
大家好,我曾于2014年-2015年在华盛顿大学作访问学者,当年租的是这个房子的一间房子,带着孩子一起住了一年。一年下来,房东奶奶对我和儿子给了很大帮助和关照,天天教我儿子英语和美国的风俗习惯,接下来了深厚的友谊。我回国后,每年大概这个时候,我都替她在咱们这个网站招租,至今已经招了两届访客,都是咱们中国来的访问学者和学生,从此,老奶奶也有了很深的中国情结,因此,今年她还是让我在这儿帮她招租,希望大家有需要的积极联系,房子真的很不错。下面是房东老奶奶自己写的招租信息,如果需要的话直接和她联系。房子图片一下子发不上去,大家如果需要房子图片,或者有其他什么问题也可以问我,我的邮箱[email protected]
发表于 2018-9-16 23:45:17
房子地址在east galer 和 26th avenue 交叉点附近,离学校很近,走路大概15分钟,坐公交车大概7-8分钟,2015年的时候有43和48两趟公交车,到east galer站下就到了,交通挺方便的。现在房东老奶奶有两间房子出租,一间是楼上的房子,大概15平米,有壁柜、桌子、床、包括床单被罩等等,一应俱全,外面带个阳台、风景很好。另外一间是楼下的basement,很大,她现在把它设计成了一个卧室和一个小客厅的样子,光线也很不错,家具都很齐全。房租包括全部的Wi-Fi、打扫清理、水电费用。有问题可以直接eamil房东,也可以问我。
发表于 2018-9-16 23:45:57
图片发不上去,有需要房子图片的,可以去看以前的招租帖子:http://cssauw.org/forum/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=21152。要是其他问题也可以问我,我的邮箱[email protected]。谢谢大家!
发表于 2018-9-18 22:41:58
你好,我想问下basement是在1楼吗?那房子的bath是一起share吗?
发表于 2018-9-25 04:43:10
房子地址在east galer 和 26th avenue 交叉点附近,交通很便利。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

建议进入高级模式发帖并选择“我有房源”、"我要租房"模板,可以更好地保护个人信息并方便其他用户筛选
登录 发布 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表