商品数量:
地点:
Lynnwood
累计售出:
现价:

5500.00 元

原价:
5500.00 元
红色马自达3运动款小跑车,低里程数,非常省油,操作感非常好,动力很强,驾驶感受很好。两年半前买了这台车,从88,000迈跑到了118,000迈。车子条件很好,每3、4个月就会送去换机油和保养,从来没有出现过任何问题。不过车身外部有两处擦挂,不影响驾驶,就是有点影响美观。
这辆车动力超强,加速很爽,堪比宝马哈哈。颜色是特别鲜艳的正红色,整个停车场上最亮的就是它。比绝大多数车都省油,在附近买菜,或者去远的国家公园都没有问题。
方向盘、换档的操作感也是完爆一众比它贵的车。动力十足,加速又快,别的日本车上不了的坡,它都可以。
可以说一辆特别经济实惠、又骚气外露的车了。
论坛级别太低,只能上传这一张照片,可联系查看更多照片或看车。
有兴趣可邮件至:[email protected]

Low mileage. Excellent condition. Fuel efficient. Perfect handling & steering. Cute appearance. Powerful engine. Great driving experience. I had this car for 2 and half years, drove 30,000 miles from 88,000 to 118,000. I did oil change & maintenance every 3,000 miles or every 3 months. Car is in great condition. It never had any issue, except for two hit-and-run, which caused a minor dent on passenger's side, and minor scratch on driver's side. The engine and horsepower is so powerful, which can be hard to find in an used car. The exterior color is bright true red, which makes it extremely easy to recognize, especially in a large parking lot. It is more fuel efficient than any other car I have driven. The clutch is so smooth. The steering and handling is that of a fine tuned luxury car. The acceleration, especially at higher speeds, is very impressive for a 2.0L. Many neat interior design features. If you love driving, but want something economical, look no further.

信用评价

卖家实名
卖家信用
买家信用
建议进入高级模式发帖并选择“我有房源”、"我要租房"模板,可以更好地保护个人信息并方便其他用户筛选
登录 发布 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表