All the UWCSSA officers and participants of events hold or organized by UWCSSA must agree with the following items:
1. Every person who participates in events or activities by UWCSSA, do does at their own risk and UWCSSA takes NO responsibility for any injury, death, or damages caused by individuals. Further, UWCSSA reserves the right to refuse entry and/or to ask people or groups of people to leave during activities for their behavior；
2. All people who organize, host, or participate in an UWCSSA activity are expected to obey all federal, state and local laws；
3. During the events held or organized by UWCSSA, everyone should be responsible of their own belongings. UWCSSA is NOT responsible for any loss of personal belongs during any event；
4. UWCSSA is NOT responsible for any issues before or after the scheduled time of events；
5. Every UWCSSA officers work for UWCSSA with their own intention. UWCSSA does NOT force anyone to work for it；
6. For UWCSSA officers, UWCSSA takes no responsibility for any injury, death, or damages caused by individuals during your work；
7. In any dispute as to the interpretation of this declaration, the UWCSSA has the final decision.
8. UWCSSA has the rights to all the photographs taken at its events.